The Leela - Mumbai - Maharashtra
11100 /NIGHT Book
Address The Leela Mumbai, Sahar, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059 India
The Leela Mumbai opens in 1986
When actively scouting for land in Mumbai to construct his first hotel, he and his wife stumbled upon a vast tract of 11 acres situated close to the international airport. There was no other commercial establishment around it, except for a taxi stand that catered to travellers arriving at the airport. Consumed with a deep gut about the prospects of a luxury hotel situated close to the international airport and without conducting any market surveys, he decided to back his wife’s instincts. Till date there is no other hotel in the precincts of Mumbai that is situated as expansively as The Leela Mumbai.
At 64 years of age, when most people decide to rest on their laurels, Capt. Nair worked tirelessly to commission his first hotel in a record time of less than three years. A far-sighted and an avid marketer, he knew that he needed the brand to be marketed overseas. He tied-up with the Penta group, a subsidiary of Lufthansa for a marketing franchise. The Leela Penta in 1986. When Kempinski bought over the Penta group, the marketing franchise continued and the hotel was renamed The Leela Kempinski. Since 2013, the hotel has been rechristened The Leela Mumbai. Within three years of opening, The Leela Mumbai won the National Tourism Award for being the highest grossing foreign exchange eraner. The hotel has never looked back ever since.
At a Glance
Rooms and Suites: starting from 273 sq ft / 25 sq mt
303 City and Pool view Premier rooms
58 Royal Club and Royal Club Parlour Suites
30 Suites: includes dedicated Butler and access to Royal Club Lounge and amenities
Banquest Venue spread over 28000 sqft / 2601 sqmt
Dining Citrus (all day dining); Jamavar (signature Indian restaurant); Le Cirque Signature (fine-dining Franco Italian restaurant); The Great Wall (Chinese speciality restaurant); Six Degrees (cosmopolitan bar) and The Lobby Lounge
Spa: ESPA, with varied spa options and a Salon
The rates include
- Complimentary two bottles of mineral water
- In-room Tea / Coffee maker
- Complimentary usage of Health Club Facilities
- Complimentary fruit basket
- CP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Breakfast & All Taxes.
Royal Club and Suites:
- Luxury Sedan Airport Transfers, both ways
- Exclusive Check-In at the Lounge
- Welcome Drink on arrival & Late Check-out till 1600 hrs (subject to availability)
- MAP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation Breakfast, Dinner & All Taxes.
- Round the Clock Butler Service
Cancelation Policy :
- Cancellations 48 hours prior to the arrival date or no-shows will attract a 100% retention charge on the room plan
- 07 - 15 Days before check in or else cancellation charges applicable.
- For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel policy.
- This rates are applicable from 20th Mar 2017 to 30th Sept 2017
- The rates are for Weekdays
- Weekends are Friday,Saturday & Sunday Supplement Charges Applicable