The O Hotel - Pune - Maharashtra
Address: North Main Road,Koregaon Park, Pune 411001, India.
Warmly decorated suites with wood floors have high-speed Internet access, flat-screen TVs, minibars and electronic safes. Club suites add private lounge access, in-room check-in and high tea service. Upgraded quarters add kitchens and sitting/dining areas.
Breakfast and parking are complimentary. There are also 3 restaurants and 2 bars, plus a cafe, a rooftop pool, a gym and a spa.
GYM & POOL
ENJOY OUR GYM & POOL.
Stay fit, let the heart race and set those endorphin's into frenzy. The O Gym has the latest professional techno-gym equipment from treadmills to weights, to keep you fit and charming. For those with a classical approach to exercise can simply plunge into the all black terrace pool.
- Kitsch: ALL DAY DINING: An all day dining space offers cosmopolitan menus with seasonal twists. Serving a wide variety of cuisines along with Indian favorites, it caters to every ones palette.An occasional spectacular buffet adds to the culinary drama.
- Harajuku: FINE JAPANESE CUISINEPune's finest Japanese dining experience with a live Teppanyaki counter - serving fresh Sushi, Sashimi and other Japanese delicacies.Sit at the live table observing theatrical culinary drama or opt for the intimate crystal cocoon enclosed in lavish red leather and gold bamboos.
- Addah: FINE INDIAN CUISINEL : A beautiful rooftop lounge space, Addah, captures the fusion of the two elements Fire and Water. Time flies overlooking the expanse of the Pune skyline, the setting sun or the rising moon. Get lost in the rhythm of tranquil water of the pool on the O terrace as our chefs fire up the live charcoal counter to spice up your taste buds with Indian specialties.
- Lobby Bar: A full stocked bar with an 18 foot wine cellar boasting some of the finest collections of wine, champagne and cigars in the city.
- Minnus Bar: Located on the Rooftop, The Minnus Bar offers a wide variety of spirits and cocktails. Enjoy your drink under the starlit sky or dip your feet in the reflecting pool seating - a perfect ambience for the evening.
- Chai House At The Trattoria: This outdoor lounge sets a perfect ambiance for a cup of Coffee or Tea, handpicked from world’s finest single estate varieties. At The Chai house, find yourself lost in a dream with flowing white drapes and colorful lit up balloons.
- Banquet Hall: RECTANGLE AND SQUARE: Extensive banqueting space spread over 3600 square feet, including three private rooms and an opulent, column-less Ballroom. The Ballroom is connected with spacious pre-function areas.The space can accommodate round table seating for 160 people and theater style arrangement for 400 people.
- Addah Rooftop Garden: FINE INDIAN CUISINE: Rooftop private pavilions available for private dining, parties and smaller conferences.
A1, A2, A3 Conference Rooms
THE O DEDICATES TWO FLOORS FOR BUSINESS, PRIVATE LOUNGE & ENTERTAINMENT. SET IN A PERSONALIZED & STYLISH MANNER.THE O IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR 'BUSINESS'.
The O dedicates two floors for business, private lounges and entertainment. Set in a personalized and stylish manner, the O is the place to be for 'business'.
Location: Set in a contemporary building, this fashionable hotel is 4.2 km from the 19th-century Aga Khan Palace and 11 km from the temple on Parvati Hill.
Spacious 400 square foot Deluxe Rooms cater to your comfort to the fullest.
Special features include elegant imported timber floors, king size bed furnished with a posture-pedic mattress adjusting to your body’s comfort, wall mounted LCD screen television, desk with telephone & high-speed internet, well stocked mini bar, in room bathtub with Pure Herb amenities and a bathroom with high quality fittings comprising of a luxurious walk-in glass shower cubicle. Large elegant wooden wardrobes with an electronic safe.
O Club Suite
Nestled in the upper floors of the hotel are the luxurious 550 square feet O Club suites hidden away from the hustle and bustle of everyday, which open your senses to a spectacular display of greenery and earth elements in their natural state. The art here patronizes the village crafts that fuse with the interiors to ensure a unique visual experience. Offering the finest in-room amenities and services including a well stocked minibar and customized services like In-room check-in, complimentary club hours and high tea service. Enjoy a complimentary American breakfast with access to the exclusive and luxurious private lounge, "Cufflinks".
The incredibly spacious 1400 square feet, 3-bay suite has separate living, dining and bedroom areas. Evoking an exciting array of visual design - a sensual treat of texture and style. Suites have floor-to-ceiling mirrors, hand crafted stone-clad walls, combination of silk, tissue & jute curtains and bespoke lampshades woven with rare silver threads that transforms you into a dream world with ambience lighting. The special mood lighting offers relaxation right in your room with options like romance, rejuvenation and high-octane. Equipped with a large walk-in wardrobe, 300 thread count bed linen with Pillow Menu on turn down, LCD televisions with USB ports, large business desk with telephone & high speed internet connectivity at your disposal, fully stocked open bar with a private kitchen and grand dining table. The presidential suite, overlooks the lush green canopy of Koregaon Park for those who relish splendid contemporary luxury, is where we've thought of everything for you.
A perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality comprising of eco wood-shaving walls, timber floors, discrete mood lighting, traditional handicrafts, custom made soak tubs placed in the curtained off space between the bathroom and room and an electronic safe assuring safety of your valuables. Lavishly supplied suites with a tea & coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and luxurious herb ranges to redefine the tranquil moments of a relaxing stay.
Cancelation Policy : 07 - 15 Days before check in or else cancellation charges applicable.
For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel policy.