Hotel Park Plaza – LUDHIANA - PUNJAB
Address – Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana 141001 India
HOTEL INFO :
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
· Amenities within accessible range to reach
· Controls operable without grasping or twisting
· Lever hardware
· Roll-in shower
· Grab bars alongside toilet
· Grab bars by tub
· Audio and visual emergency warning devices
· Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
· Wheelchair accessible lobby
· Wheelchair accessible public entrance
· Wheelchair accessible public restrooms
· Wheelchair available – On request
Club Regency Rooms and all suites offer the following additional services:
Access to the Regency Lounge
Butler in attendance
Delectable cookies and seasonal fruits in room
Head/shoulders massage at the LIV-N Beauty Salon (complimentary)
Ironing service for one pair of clothes per night
Pick up and drop off at the nearby railway station
Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served with mouthwatering canapés, available 7-9 p.m. in the Regency Lounge
Tea/coffee served upon request in the lounge throughout the day (complimentary)
Well-stocked library located in the lounge
Soak Away Your Cares in the Outdoor Pool
Be sure to pack your swimsuit and sunglasses so you an spend a day sunbathing by the outdoor pool at the Park Plaza Ludhiana. Our hotel encourages you to take it easy by offering convenient amenities such as a beauty salon, massage services, and "Reflexion" fitness centre featuring two saunas, a steam room, a large gymnasium, a boxing ring, a yoga room, massage services, aerobics classes, a seasonal outdoor pool and six indoor whirlpool tubs. You can connect to home and the office with free Wi-Fi, complete work in the business centre and hold meetings in the on-site event space. Our hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast and on-site dining, making meal planning easy.
Hotel services include:
Conference and convention facilities on site
Four on-site dining venues
High-speed, wireless Internet access (complimentary)
Indoor whirlpool tubs
"Reflexion" fitness centre
Spa services available
Weekday newspapers (complimentary)
RESTAURANTS & BAR
Explore World Cuisine at Our Hotel's Restaurants
Enjoy both local Indian specialities and your favorite global cuisines when you dine at the Park Plaza Ludhiana hotel's on-site restaurants. Punj Spice provides you a taste of traditional Indian dining, while Orient Blades takes you through the flavors of China and Thailand. Head to Panorama for all-day dining and to Champs for live music and drinks. At the Tea Lounge, you can unwind with a beverage and light snacks. A complimentary breakfast buffet is also served daily, and room service is available.
Enjoy 24-hour Dining and Weekly Mast Mangal at Panorama
Featuring exciting, live cooking and an extensive buffet spread, Panorama restaurant is an excellent choice for 24-hour, multi-cuisine dining at the Park Plaza Ludhiana. Sit back and relax as you watch meals take shape, from the entrée all the way through to dessert. Panorama’s à la carte menu offers international delicacies at all meal times. Don't miss Mast Mangal every Tuesday night and Bubbly Brunch every Sunday at noon.
Breakfast: 7–10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30–4 p.m.
High Tea: 3:30–7:30 p.m.
Midnight Snacks: Midnight–6 a.m.
Champs Sports Bar
Sip on Happy Hour Specials at Our On-site Bar
Whether you want to see the football finals, cheer for your favorite batsman or catch the finish in a major F1 series, you can enjoy all the action in a fun atmosphere at Champs Sports Bar at the Park Plaza Ludhiana. Featuring vibrant energy, a big-screen TV and a wide variety of international beverages, exotic cocktails, mocktails, rare whiskeys and aperitifs, Champs is an unbeatable choice for a fun evening. The bar also features live, international music every evening, making it a great place to meet with friends or colleagues.
Daily, 11 a.m.–11 p.m.
Happy Hour: Daily, 4–7 p.m.
Hotel Restaurants Serves Up Chinese and Thai Favorites
At the Park Plaza Ludhiana, you can take your taste buds for tour of Asia at the Orient Blade, specializing in Chinese and Thai cuisines. Orient Blade's exceptional chef showcases years of experience in blending traditional Asian flavours with innovative techniques, preparing aesthetically pleasing dishes that are sure to delight your palate. For a truly impressive experience, pamper your party at Titami, a traditional private dining room featuring your own personal butler.
Lunch: Daily, 12:30–3 p.m.
Dinner: Daily, 7:30–11:30 p.m.
Explore Local Flavours at the Casual Punj Spice
Specialising in contemporary Indian cuisine, Puj Spice provides guests a casual, beautifully decorated spot for dining at the Park Plaza Ludhiana. The restaurant's culinary team uses fine olive oil and hand-picked ingredients to create truly exceptional food, all cooked to perfection. You'll also be treated to classic Indian melodies and lively entertainment by the hotel's resident Indian band.
Daily, 7:30–11:30 p.m.
Sample Various Teas at Our Terrace Lounge
For a unique, casual experience at the Park Plaza Ludhiana, gather with friends and colleagues at the Tea Lounge to sip tea and savour light snacks. Located on our beautiful terrace, this lounge boasts a relaxing atmosphere and a variety of non-alcoholic, hot or cold beverages.
Daily, 11 a.m.–11 p.m.
Choose from Our Contemporary Hotel Rooms and Suites
Outfitted with free Wi-Fi, refrigerators, cable TV and more, the hotels rooms and suites at the Park Plaza Ludhiana provide you modern, elegantly designed space to call home while exploring the city. A variety of room and suite types help you find the perfect accommodation for your needs.
Enjoy unparalleled comfort in these accommodations:
- Superior Rooms: Superior rooms offer contemporary décor, hardwood floors, rich silk upholstery, plush bedding and premium cotton linens in tasteful colour combinations. These rooms also include a glass-enclosed shower with a rainforest showerhead, a wall-mounted LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, international power outlets, direct air-conditioning control and a digital safe. The hotel offers a dedicated wing for single female travellers.
- Club Regency Rooms: A hotel within a hotel, this room is designed for the ultimate in refinement and convenience. Club Regency Rooms have soft and earthy décor, and the bathrooms offer walk-in shower chambers. Enjoy exclusive lounge access with tea/coffee service between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., as well as a special happy hour with complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening. There is a dedicated wing for single female travellers.
- Deluxe Suites: Deluxe Suites offer world-class hospitality and comfort with 58 square metres of space, queen-size beds, free Wi-Fi and a host of other convenient amenities. The sleeping area is separated from the spacious living area, and the room is highlighted with beautiful furnishings and unique lighting fixtures.
- Executive Suite: Created to indulge both your body and your mind, Executive Suites are at the peak of opulence. These spacious suites have separate sleeping and living areas as well as gorgeous furnishings and chic lighting fixtures. Bathrooms in the Executive Suites are equipped with a separate rainshower.
- Latala Suite: Expansive, regal accommodation for corporate leaders, the Latala Suite offers a delightful experience of old-world hospitality combined with world-class amenities. Featuring state-of-the-art, in-room facilities and access to a range of exclusive services, the Latala Suite also offers the attentive and efficient services of a personal butler.
Cancelation Policy : 07 - 15 Days before check in or else cancellation charges applicable.
For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel policy.