The Bhagsu Mcleodganj Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh
Address : The Bhagsu, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala (H.P.) - 176219
Started in October 1978, Himachal Tourism's Bhagsu Hotel is located near the residence of His Holiness, The Dalai Lama and the Namgyal Monastery at Mcleodganj, 7 km uphill from Dharamsala. The hotel is named after the famous temple of Bhagsunath. Sprawled over wide area with lush green deodar trees, spacious lawns and backdrop of the majestic Dhauladhar mountains, Hotel Bhagsu presents nature at its very best.
• All rooms have wall to wall carpeting and are airy, well furnished with attached baths and running hot & cold water. Room heaters provided.
• Beer Bar & Restaurant serving Indian, Continental and Himachali cuisine.
• Room service, Laundry and Dry Cleaning available.
• Parking within premises, Doctor on call, Satellite Television.
• MasterCard / Visa credit cards accepted.
Room Details :
• Double Bed Room Regular
• Double Bed Room Semi Deluxe
• Double Bed Room Deluxe
• Double Bed Room Super Deluxe
• Bhagsu Suit (DBR) (with sitting room)
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Before 7 days of check In : 80% of Refund
* Between 4 to 6 Days of Check In : 50% Refund
* Less than 4 Days of Check In : NO Refund.
* In case of premature departure, 50% of advance paid for the days not availed will be forfeited.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable .
- Additional Extra 10% Luxury Tax + 9% Service Tax will be applicable on Room Rate which will be on Direct Payment.
- EP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Room only Basis.
- Extra Pax/Mattress Will be Charge Extra + Tax Per Night Per Head and on Direct Payment.
- Please Carry You Photo ID Proof Along With You as Per Govt. Policy.
- This rates are applicable from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.