The Hatu Narkanda Himachal Pradesh
Address :The Hatu, Narkanda, Dist. Shimla (H.P.) -171213
Sheltered in the shadow of a high mountain, The Hatu derives its name from the highest peak of the area - Hatu. Just off the Hindustan Tibet highway, The Hatu is located among quiet surroundings. It is an ideal location for leisure and sightseeing and also serves as an excellent stopover, while moving along the Hindustan Tibet highway. The Narkanda ski slopes are 1.5 km from the hotel. With serene views of the peaks, valleys and orchards on permanent display, The Hatu caters to all countryside comforts and adventures.
• Rooms are airy, well furnished having attached baths with running hot & cold water.
• Parking within premises.
• Restaurant & Bar, Sprawling lawns, Skiing in Winter.
• Excellent walks around Narkanda with trekking option to Hatu Peak (8km).
• MasterCard / Visa credit cards accepted at the hotel.
Room Details :
• Double Bed Room Regular
• Double Bed Room Deluxe
• Double Bed Room Cozy Deluxe
• Hatu Suite -DBR
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Before 7 days of check In : 80% of Refund
* Between 4 to 6 Days of Check In : 50% Refund
* Less than 4 Days of Check In : NO Refund.
* In case of premature departure, 50% of advance paid for the days not availed will be forfeited.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable .
- Additional Extra 10% Luxury Tax + 9% Service Tax will be applicable on Room Rate which will be on Direct Payment.
- EP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Room only Basis.
- Extra Pax/Mattress Will be Charge Extra + Tax Per Night Per Head and on Direct Payment.
- Please Carry You Photo ID Proof Along With You as Per Govt. Policy.
- This rates are applicable from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.