OTDC Panthasala - Chandaneswar - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthasala ,At: Talsari, PO: Chandaneswar, Dist :Balasore - 756085,
Another 6 km towards west from Digha, there is Chandaneswar, which is famous for a Shiva Temple. In the month of Chaitra i.e., in the last month of Bengali calender year, an annual fair is organised around this temple. Pilgrims from all over the country, especially from Orissa, Bengal, Bihar come to this fair. There are bus/rickshaw services from Digha to Chandaneswar. Apart from this, Calcutta-Chandaneswar, Howrah-Balasore, Digha-Baripada buses ply via Chandaneswar.
The holy shrine of Lord Chandaneswar is a religious centre for the people of not only the district of Balasore but also of places adjacent. It is a unique sight to see the devotees flock together in hundreds everyday and in thousands on festive occasions like Nilaparva (April) for darshana.
About 4 km from Chandaneswar and 4 km from Digha in West Bengal is the tranquil beach at Talasari, surrounded by casuarina groves. A jeep drive on the beach to negotiate both the places is a pleasant and memorable experience.
• Check out time: 12:00 noon
Room Details :
• Suite Room
• AC Room
• Non AC Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along
Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.