OTDC Panthanivas - Paradeep - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas, At-Po - Paradeep.
Paradeep, a major sea port of India for trade activities with a fine sea beach, is an enjoyable tourist resort – 94 km from Cuttack. Important pilgrim centre Kendrapara is 65 km from Cuttack. Known as Tulasi Kshetra it is famous for the temple of Lord Baladeva. A grand car festival is held here annually which draws a mammoth crowd. Also 60 km from Cuttack, Jhankad, houses the shrine of Goddess Sarala and the place is associated with poet Sarala Das, the first epic poet of Orissa.
Exciting moments can also be had at the Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary. Sprawled over 672 square kilometres, it has a variety of animals in its mangrove forests criss-crossed by rivers and creeks. Know for crocodiles, sea-turtles (on the Gahirmatha beach) and water monitor lizards, it has r are white crocodiles. It is also a sanctuary for deer and migratory birds. One can also see 10th-11th century temples, sculptures, and mud-forts and pottery.
Accommodation is available at the Forest Inspection Bungalow and Interpretation Centre at Dangmal and Forest Rest House at Ekakula on Gahirmatha beach. Contact Divisional Forest Officer, Rajnagar, Dist, Kendrapara.
You may go to Bhitarkanika via Chandbali and Rajnagar which are 160 km and 100 km respectively from Cuttack. Dangmal, the base is three hours from both Chandbali and Rajnagar by motor launch. For motor launch, contact the DFO, Rajnagar, or Assistant Director, Inland Water Transport, Chandbali.
• Check out time: 8 A.M.
Room Details :
• AC Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.