OTDC Panthanivas - Keonjhar - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas,At/Po. Judia, Keonjhar - 758 002.
Spread over an area of 8,240 Sq.km., Keonjhar is as varied as the whole of Orissa with water-falls of various sizes and roaring gorges with rolling boulders spreading onwards to the plains of Anandapur which are a rare combination to be found else where.This district is highly rich in mineral resources and has vast deposits of Iron, Manganese and Chrome Ores.
Keonjhar, the district headquarters town, has varieties of attractions like Vishnu Temple, Jagannath Temple and on its outskirts the shrines of Siddha Jagannath, Siddha Kali and Panchabati amidst picturesque settings. Sitabinji, 30 km from keonjhar, on river Sita, is a place having ancient fresco painting on a rock shelter called Ravan Chhaya.
• Check out time: 8 A.M.
Room Details :
• AC Room
• AC Deluxe Room
• AC Deluxe Suite Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.