OTDC Panthanivas - Balasore - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas, Near Police Line, Balasore.
Balasore is famous for its forests and mines.This district is noted for the river Buhdabalanga and 3,824 feet high mountain Mahagiri . It is also bestowed with the Chandipur sea Beach and Subarnarekha irrigation project. Balasore is appreciated for its salt, Brass utensils, stone and clay works.
Ayodhya, Balaramgadi, Bardhanpur, Bhusandeswar, Chandaneswar, Chandipur, Kasaphal, Langaleswar, Laxmannath, Panchalingeswar, Raibania, Remuna, Sajanagarh, Talasari, Tripisagadia and Kupari are some of the places of tourist interest.
• Check out time: 8 A.M.
Room Details :
• AC Deluxe Room
• AC Room
• Non AC Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.