OTDC Panthanivas - Bhubaneshwar - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas ,Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar - 751014
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is also popularly known as the "Temple City of India". Being the seat of Tribhubaneswar or 'Lord Lingaraj', Bhubaneswar is an important Hindu pilgrimage centre. Hundreds of temples dot the landscape of the Old Town, which once boasted of more than 2000 temples. Bhubaneswar is the place where temple building activities of Orissan style flowered from its very inception to its fullest culmination extending over a period of over one thousand years.
The new Bhubaneswar with its modern buildings and extensive infrastructure perfectly complements its historic surroundings. With facilities to cater to every type of visitor, Bhubaneswar makes an ideal tourist destination.
• AC Restaurant
• AC Conference Hall
• T.V. EPABX
• D.G. Set.
• Conducted Sight Seeing Tours
• Car & Bus on rental
• Check out time: 8 A.M.
Room Details :
• AC Room
• AC Deluxe Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.