OTDC Panthanivas - Sambalpur - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas, Brooks Hills, Sambalpur - 768001
Sambalpur, the gateway to the bewitching western zone of Odisha abounding in lush green forests, colourful wild life, captivating waterfalls; rich tribal culture, folk songs and dances and a variety of monuments finds mention in the works of Ptolemy (2nd century A.D.) as "Sambalaka". Associated with the celebrated name of its ruler Indrabhuti , the teacher-propounder of the Vajrayana Buddhism, Sambalpur has earned a place in the cultural history of India. Here, one can visit the temples of Samaleswari, Patneswari, Budha Raja, Brahmapura and the Gopaljee monastery.
Approach : By road and rail.
Handicrafts of the Region: Center of internationally famous Handloom Textiles popularly known as "Sambalpuri Textiles".
• D.G. Set
• Garden Snack Bar
• Check out time: 12 P.M.
Room Details :
• AC Deluxe Room
• AC Room - Big Room
• AC Room - Small Room
• Non AC Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.