OTDC Panthanivas - Taptapani - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas, Pudamari, Ganjam - 761014
The bubbling hot spring of Taptapani lies deep in the forests and high on a hill around 50 km from Berhampur. The waters, believed to have medicinal properties, are also piped directly into the bathrooms of the Pantha Niwas (tourist bungalow). The beauty of the rolling tribal inhabited hills is an added bonus.
• Hot Sulphur Water in two Deluxe Suite Bath rooms only
• Check out time: 8 A.M.
Room Details :
• AC Room
• Non AC Room
• AC Family Room
• Non AC Family Room
• Deluxe Suite Room
• Log House Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.