M.P.S.T.D.C Tourist Motel - Datia - Madhya Pradesh
2290 /NIGHT Book
Address : Aman Colony, Datia, Madhya Pradesh 475661
( Image Courtsey M.P.Tourism )
Datia lies on the track from Gwalior to Jhansi. In fact it is closer to Jhansi, which is in Uttar Pradesh, than to Gwalior. 26km to the north of Jhansi is the small palace town founded by the Bundela chief Raj Bir Singh Deo.
Bir Singh supported Prince Salim (later Emperor Jahangir) when he rebelled against his father, the Mughal Emperor Akbar (see Orchha for details). The palaces at Datia and Orchha are the best surviving examples of a style of architecture that arose in the late 16th and early 17th centuries in the Bundelkhand area under the reign of the Bundela Rajputs.
• Gwalior Airport: 67 km (approx.)
• Datia & Sonagir Railway Station
• Datia Bus Stand
Room Details :
• AC Room
• AC Deluxe Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.