M.P.S.T.D.C Tourist Motel - Khalghat - Madhya Pradesh
1390 /NIGHT Book
Address : MP SH 31, Gajipura, Madhya Pradesh 454552
Kolaghat is a census town situated on the banks of the Rupnarayan River in the Midnapore East district of West Bengal. It is located in the Panskura–II community development block of the Tamluk subdivision. It is also the headquarters of the Panskura–II CD block. There is a thermal Powers Station here, which is managed by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a department of the State Government of West Bengal.
The riverside has become a popular picnic spot and is often crowded with people, particularly during the Christmas and New Year holidays. The town is notable for its Hilsa fish.
Room Details :
- AC Room
- AC Deluxe Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.