M.P.S.T.D.C Tourist Motel - Mandla - Madhya Pradesh
1090 /NIGHT Book
Address : Village Gajipur Post Katra, Dist Mandla ,Mandla
( Image Courtsey M.P.Tourism )
Mandla is a city and a municipality in Mandla district in te Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the administrative headquarters of Mandla District. The town is picturesquely situated in a loop of the Narmada River, which surrounds it on three sides, and for 15 miles between Mandla and Ramnagar the river flows in a deep bed unbroken by rocks. The Narmada is worshipped here, and many beautiful ghats have been constructed on the banks of the river.
Room Details :
Non AC Aircooled Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.