Toran Gujarat Bhavan - Mount Abu - Rajasthan
1000 /NIGHT Book
Address : Goumukh Road, Mount Abu , Sirohi - 307 501.
A pleasant retreat set amidst the lush forested hills. Mt. Abu is a green oasis in the barren dessertscape that’s Rajasthan.Situated at the southern tip of the Aravali range, the hill retreat owes its cool climate to its rich flora covering the entire hillside that includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs. The road leading to Mt. Abu is a curved one characterized by arid region dotted with huge rocks in weird shapes and high velocity winds.
The only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is more that just a summer retreat. Its stunning array of exquistie Dilwara Jain Temples, dating back 11th –13th centuries, make it a popular pilgrimage centre.
‘Abu’ according to a legend, stands for the son of Himalayan, deriving its name from Arbuada, the powerful serpent who rescued Nandi, the sacred bull of Lord Shiva, from a chasm. Mount Abu has been home to many sages and saints. Most famous of them was Sage Vashishtha who is believed to have created four Agnikula Rajput clans from a fire-pit by performing a ‘yagna’ or fire sacrifice, to protect the earth from the demons.
The yagna was performed besides a natural springs situated below Abu, emerging from a rock shaped like a cow’s head and hence the site was called Gaumukh.
Location : Nearest Airport 185 kilometres in udaipur. bus station-35 kms(Appx) from the unit, railway station-36 kms(Appx) from the unit.
Room Details :
- AC Deluxe Room
- Suite Room
* 10% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Please mention following Details For Issuing room.
FIRST NAME LAST NAME AGE GENDER
* Please carry you PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* 10% Cancellation charges will be applicable for cancellations done 2 days in advance.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.