WBTDC Malancha Tourist Lodge - Barrackpore - West Bengal
900 /NIGHT Book
Address : Barrackpore, Dist. : North 24 Parganas ,Pin. : 700120.
The name Barrackpore, originated from the word barracks. It is around 25 Kms. from the centre of Kolkata. It is an industrial township and cantonment situated on the bank of Hooghly river. The first instance of resistance against the British ruler was originated from this place in the form of Sepoy Mutiny in the year 1857. During the British rule, it used to be the country residence of the Viceroy in office. Barrackpore also has a couple of research institutes under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. One of the main attractions of this place is the riverside. There are several ghats which has green river banks and lots of green old trees around. The Barrackpore station which is along the track of the suburban railway is something very old and was built by the British rulers. It looks old but elegant and has an aura of history.
- Restaurant & A/c Bar
- Conference Hall
- Credit Card Accepted
Room Details :
Non A.C Double Bedded Room
A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
A.C Super Delux Double Bedded Room
Cancellation Policy :
* More than clear 16 days - 20%
* Between Clear 08 days and clear 15 days - 40%
* Between Clear 04 days and clear 7 days -80%
* Less than clear 3 days no refund
'* 'Clear Days '' - means that the date of occupation and the date of cancellation would not conducted moreover, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS would not be exclude for calculation of cancellation charges for part
cancellation , normal refund rule will be charges as per rules.
* Refund admissible only upon production of the original reservation ticket.
* Refund Admissible for '' Hollong Tourist Lodge''
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable'.
* 5% Service Charge ,5% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.