WBTDC Maithon Tourist Lodge - Maithon - West Bengal
1800 /NIGHT Book
Address : Maithon Tourist Lodge, P.O. : Kalyaneswari , Dist. : Bardhaman ,Pin : 713369
There are many places of interest in Maithon such as Kalyaneswari Temple, Maithon Dam, Panchet Dam.
Nearby excursion points are Garpanchkot(35km)
Maithon has the biggest reservoir of the Damodar Valley Corporation. This dam, designed for flood control, has been built on the Barakar river. It has a unique underground power station which is first of its kind in S.E. Asia. Just a little away from the dam lays an ancient temple at Kalyaneshwari.
The lake at Maithon is spread over an area of 65 sq. km. On an island in the lake is a rest house which also offers accommodation. Boating and fishing facilities are available. Close by, a deer park and a bird sanctuary have been established.
- Restaurant & Bar
- Credit Card Accepted
Room Details :
- A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
- A.C Deluxe Double Bedded Room
Cancellation Policy :
* More than clear 16 days - 20%
* Between Clear 08 days and clear 15 days - 40%
* Between Clear 04 days and clear 7 days -80%
* Less than clear 3 days no refund
'* 'Clear Days '' - means that the date of occupation and the date of cancellation would not conducted moreover, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS would not be exclude for calculation of cancellation charges for part
cancellation , normal refund rule will be charges as per rules.
* Refund admissible only upon production of the original reservation ticket.
* Refund Admissible for '' Hollong Tourist Lodge''
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable'.
* 5% Service Charge ,5% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.