WBTDC Malda Tourist Lodge - Malda - West Bengal
800 /NIGHT Book
Address : Malda Tourist Lodge,P.O. : Malda,Dist. : Malda,Pin. : 732101.
Malda, located 365 km north of Kolkata, was formerly known as English Bazaar. An English factory was established here in 1771. Malda is a base for visiting Gaur and Pandua. Gaur, capital to three dynasties of kings of ancient Bengal – the Buddhist Palas, the Hindu Senas and the Muslim Nawabs – has seen three distinct eras of glory. Pandua, once the alternate seat of power to Gaur, has the third largest concentration of Muslim monuments in Bengal.
There are many places of interest in Malda such as Gaur-Bara Sona Mosque, Dakhil Darwajah, Qadam Rasul Mosque, Lttan Mosque, Baro Duwari Mosque. Pandua-Eklakhi Mausoleum,Adina Mosque.
- Restaurant & A/c Bar
- Conference Hall
- Credit Card Accepted
Room Details :
- Non A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
- A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
Cancellation Policy :
* More than clear 16 days - 20%
* Between Clear 08 days and clear 15 days - 40%
* Between Clear 04 days and clear 7 days -80%
* Less than clear 3 days no refund
'* 'Clear Days '' - means that the date of occupation and the date of cancellation would not conducted moreover, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS would not be exclude for calculation of cancellation charges for part
cancellation , normal refund rule will be charges as per rules.
* Refund admissible only upon production of the original reservation ticket.
* Refund Admissible for '' Hollong Tourist Lodge''
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable'.
* 5% Service Charge ,5% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.