WBTDC Udayachal Tourist Lodge - Kolkata - West Bengal
1100 /NIGHT Book
Address : DG Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake ,Kolkata-700091 ,Pin. : 700091
The Ganges (called the Hooghly in Kolkata) is still the inspiration, as it was to Job Charnok, East India Company agent, who reached the shores in August 1690, and said to be the founder. After which the city started growing. Kolkata, after London, was the British Empire’s second city.
Home to four Nobel laureates – Ronald Ross, Rabindranath Tagore, Mother Teresa and Amartya Sen, Kolkata is the nerve centre of intellect and human values, where many modern movements began in art, cinema and theatre, science and industry. India’s quest for freedom began here.
Kolkata is the gateway to Eastern India. A city with a rich heritage, bustling streets and bewildering variety of facets. From October to March, Kolkata wears a radiant look. Sunshine, mild winter, lights, colors, fairs, festivals, galas and excursions, the mood is infectious and spirit sweeping.
The most famous and popular festival of Kolkata is the five days worship of goddess Durga – the embodiment of power and goodness.
There are many places of interest in Kolkata such as Belur Math, Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Jain Temple, Rajarammohan Museum, Netaji Bhawan- Town Hall : Kolkata Panoroma, Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, Nicco Park, Science City, Kalighat Kali Temple, Birla Planetarium, Marble Place, Alipur Zoological Gardens, Botanical garden (Shibpur,Howrah), Jorasanko Thakurbari.
- Restaurant & Ac Bar
- Conference Hall
- Credit Card Accepted
Room Details :
- Non A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
- A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
- A.C Delux Double Bedded Room
- A.C Suite
Cancellation Policy :
* More than clear 16 days - 20%
* Between Clear 08 days and clear 15 days - 40%
* Between Clear 04 days and clear 7 days -80%
* Less than clear 3 days no refund
'* 'Clear Days '' - means that the date of occupation and the date of cancellation would not conducted moreover, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS would not be exclude for calculation of cancellation charges for part
cancellation , normal refund rule will be charges as per rules.
* Refund admissible only upon production of the original reservation ticket.
* Refund Admissible for '' Hollong Tourist Lodge''
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable'.
* 5% Service Charge ,5% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.