APTDC Haritha Beach Resort - Ramayapatnam - Andhra Pradesh
Address: Ramayapatnam Rd, Andhra Pradesh 523291
Ramayapatnam is a small village in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh, India on the bank of the Bay of Bengal, 5 km from NH-5. It is a tourist destination. Earlier its name is "Ramapatnam", later got the name Mayapatnam again was renamed as "Ramayapatnam". There is a lighthouse here apart from a major seminary Ramayapatnam Baptist Theological Seminary, established more than a century ago by the American Baptist Mission and managed presently by the Samavesam of Telugu Baptist Churches. Since 1964, the college amalgamated itself with the Andhra Christian Theological College, Hyderabad for courses affiliated to the Senate of Serampore College (University).
Room Type :
- AC Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* Cancellation done between 24-48 hrs before check-in = 20%
* Cancellation done above 48 hrs before check-in = 10%
* Cancellation done Within 1 days ( 24 hrs ) no show = 100% (NO Refund /No Postponemet)
* Prepone / Postpone only once No Cancellation Thereafter.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
* EP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Room only Basis & All Taxes.
* This rates are applicable from 1st April 2017 to 31st Oct 2017