Haritha Lake Resort Shamirpet Hyderabad Telangana Tourism
1824 /NIGHT Book
Address : Shamirpet, Telangana.
Shamirpet Resort is a popular weekend getaway close to Shamirpet Lake, a pristine lake situated at a distance of nearly 28 km from Hyderabad on Karimnagar Highway. The lake is a favorite retreat for youngsters and families alike and the sunset and sunrise here are the best time to attract visitors.
The resort here has both A/C and Non-A/C Cottages, which are well-maintained and aesthetically built to appeal to the unique tastes of visitors. The restaurant offers excellent dining facilities with hot meals and a variety of cuisines. It is also close to a popular deer park and the resort has a dedicated sculpture park.
Shamirpet Deer Park, located here stretches over a vast area of 54 acres with the deciduous forest giving shelter to a wide array of animals. Well known as the home to the Blackbuck and the Chital deer, several other species of deer can also be seen in their natural habitat. The serene Shamirpet Lake and the thick vegetation around the park make it a charming picnic spot. Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC) offers luxurious, comfortable and world-class accommodation with its Haritha chain of hotels and resorts all over the state.
Room Type :
- AC NCL Cottage
- AC Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* Cancellation done between 24-48 hrs before check-in = 20%
* Cancellation done above 48 hrs before check-in = 10%
* Cancellation done Within 1 days ( 24 hrs ) no show = 100% (No Refund /No Postponemet)
* Prepone / Postpone only once No Cancellation Thereafter.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
* EP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Room only Basis & All Taxes.
* This rates are applicable from 1st April 2017 to 31st Oct 2017