||90 Km/55 mile
Meenchil Enclave Home Stay -
Coconut Holiday Package ]
claim something unique for the homestay we offer. In a vast area of
twenty acres, in an atmosphere absolutely free from pollution and
breathing the air of peace and quietude serenity becomes an experience
for you both inside and outside. The smell of fresh grass, the murmur of
the leaves of clusters and clusters of trees and the luscious greenery
all around bring you into communion with nature. You will not only relax
but also will experience a fluttering of the spirit during moments of
This Meenachil Enclave is the be - all and end- all of those of us, here
at Kuruvinakunnel family. In all humility and glowing pride, we present
before you this ancient heritage of 200 years bequeathed upon us by our
ancestors. We here at this ancient 'tharavadu', our ancestral house
cherish it as something more than an invaluable treasure. With just five
of us here, me Jose Kuruvinakunnel (Sr.) my wife Mariamma Jose, our son
Jose Kuruvinakunnel (Jr.), Rose Berly, our daughter and Berly Cyriac
Nelluvelil our son-in-law wanted to share our joyful moments here in
this house and the vast land around us with the abundance and prosperity
God almighty showered upon us. So we decided to have with us those who
wish for moments of bliss in the lap of nature and moments of insight
into a culture through rich heritages. Thus we have the house, a
Nalukettu, kept intact. We have taken the utmost care and effort to keep
the vessels and utensils that have come down to us through generations.
In our sincere desire to go beyond time and space we have done our best
to blend the ancient and the modern. With a deep love of art and a
creative bent of mind each one of us here add to all that's here, some
artistic work of our own, a painting here, a work of embroidery there,
even a tiny beautiful object made out of a coconut shell or a bunch of
- Air conditioned spacious room with double bed facility & attached
- Swimming pool.
- Tea, coffee, other alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages available
- Peaceful and calm environment.
- View heritage architecture, art and craft in house.
- Fishing, cycling and nature walks.
- Guests can also take part in various local farming activities
throughout the 20 acre farm.
- Spend time around the farm. It is home to a wide variety of flora
and fauna. There are goats, cows, rabbits, ducks, hens….
- Relax in the silence of the lush green Courtyard.
- Watch and listen to a wide variety of birds as they frolic and
chirp even at noon.
- Visit Vanilla, Rubber Plantations.
- Loiter around the spread-out yet placid place.
- Learn Rubber tapping and processing at our estate.
- You can learn quite alot through direct at acquaintance with
- You have also a wonderful opportunity to see Toddy tapping.
- Experience the fresh wind coming from the Paddy field.
- Assistance in shopping especially textile, jewellery, antiques &
- Learn traditional Kerala cookery in house.*
- Houseboat cruises arranged on request.*
- Ayurveda rejuvenation therapy are arranged on request.*
- Broadband and telephone.*
- Laundry facility available.*
- Doctor on call.*
- Airport,Train & Bus station pick up.*
- Car parking