The Daily Visitors for Darshan is 1,00,000 Devotes .Darshan are open Morning 03:am & Closing timing 12:00 Midnight . For Rs.300/- Darshan Ticket & VIP Darshan below is the dress code.
Men should wear Dhoti with shirt or Kurta-Pyjama. Simple shirt and trousers are also allowed, but it would be ideal if men wear dhoti.
Women need to wear Saree/ Churidhar with dupatta only.
Bermuda’s, shorts, mini-skirts, middies, sleeveless tops, low-waist jeans and short-length T-shirts are NOT ALLOWED.
Please note non-Hindus are also allowed for dharshan but they need to submit a declaration form stating that they accept the principles of Hinduism. The declaration form is available at the entry gate.
Require full name as in their ID proof (either passport or Driving License for an Inbound guest or Aadhar card for Indians) and age of the client
Please note down the blackout days of the year 2018.
10 & 27 July 2018, 11 to 16th August 2018, 12 to 21st September 2018, 9 to 18th October 2018, 7th, 20th & 23rd November 2018, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th,19th &, 31st December 2018
HOW TO REACH
By Air : The Nearest Airport is Tirupati Airport
By Road : You can easily get regular buses to Tirupati from other major cities of the country.
By Rail : The Nearest Railway Station is Renigunta Junction ,Tirupati Main , Anantarajupet
* Do’s in Tirumala are as follows:
* Pay obeisance to your Ishta Daivam or Kula Daivam before you start for Tirumala pilgrimage.
* Book your travel and accommodation in Tirumala well in advance.
* Bathe in the Swami Pushkarini and worship Sri Bhu Varaha Swamy in his temple before you go to worship Lord Sri Venkateshwara Swamy.
* Bathe and wear clean clothes before you enter the sanctum shrine of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy.
* Concentrate on Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy inside the temple.
* Observe absolute silence and chant “Om Namo Sri Venkatesaya”, inside the temple.
* Bathe in the Papavinasanam and Akasha Ganga tirthams in Tirumala.
* Respect ancient customs and usages while at Tirumala.
* Respect and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims.
* Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
* Wear a tilak in accordance with your religious affiliation.
* Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the darshan of the Lord.
* Don’ts in Tirumala are as follows:
* Come to Tirumala for any purpose other than worshipping the Lord.
* Carry much jewellery and cash with you.
* Wear footwear in and around the premises of the temple.
* Approach touts for accommodation and darshan.
* Prostrate (sastanga danda pranamam) inside the temple.
* Throw away the prasadam and teertham given to you at the temple.
* Eat non-vegetarian food or consume liquor or other intoxicants and smoke while in Tirumala.
* Wear any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
* Commit any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
* Rush in for darshan instead of waiting for your turn in the queue.
* Enter the temple; if according to custom or usage, you are prohibited to enter.
* Wear flowers at Tirumala temple, as all flowers of the sacred Seven Hills are for the Lord only.
* Encourage beggars.
* Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
* Carry weapons while entering into the temple.