H.P.T.D.C. The Kashmir House - Dharamsala - Himachal Pradesh
1700 /NIGHT Book
Address : The Kashmir House, Dharamsala (H.P.)-176215
Built in 1935 by Lala Amar Nath Sood, The Kashmir House was purchased by then Maharaja of J&K Sh. Hari Singh. Later the Raja sold this beautiful house to the Punjab Govt. The Kashmir House was later handed over to HPTDC to run as a deluxe hotel by the State Govt. It has a truly regal setting with a spectacular view.
• Rooms are airy, decently furnished with attached baths and running hot & cold water.
• Satellite Television.
• Restaurant, Room service.
• Parking within premises. Doctor on call.
Room Details :
• Double Bed Room Regular
• Double Bed Room Semi Deluxe
• Double Bed Room Cozy Deluxe
• Kashmir Suite - Double Bed Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Before 7 days of check In : 80% of Refund
* Between 4 to 6 Days of Check In : 50% Refund
* Less than 4 Days of Check In : NO Refund.
* In case of premature departure, 50% of advance paid for the days not availed will be forfeited.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable .
- Additional Extra 10% Luxury Tax + 9% Service Tax will be applicable on Room Rate which will be on Direct Payment.
- EP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Room only Basis.
- Extra Pax/Mattress Will be Charge Extra + Tax Per Night Per Head and on Direct Payment.
- Please Carry You Photo ID Proof Along With You as Per Govt. Policy.
- This rates are applicable from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.