OTDC Aranyanivas - Chandabali - Orissa
Address : OTDC Aranyanivas ,At/Po : Chandabali, Dist : Bhadrak.
There is only one natural harbour in Orissa i.e. Paradeep. It is the deepest natural port in the whole of India and provides berthing facilities to ships of more than 60,000 GRT (Gross registered tonnage). Chandbali and Gopalpur are medium ports. Dhamra is a minor fishing port.
Chandbali is the headquarter of Chandbali tahasil as well as Chandbali block.It is also a popular tourist spot and the gate-way to the famous tourist spot-cum- wild life Sanctuary "Bhitarkanika" in the water way, being accessed by boats through the river Baitarani.
• Check out time: 12:00 noon
Room Details :
• AC Room
• Non AC Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along
Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.