OTDC Panthanivas Barkul - Chilika - Orissa
Address : OTDC Panthanivas, Balugaon, Khurda - 752030.
Queen of natural beauty, Chilika, the largest brackish water lake in Asia covering an area of over 1,100 sq. km is a great attraction for the tourists for fishing, bird watching and boating. In winter Chilika aflutters with thousands of indigenous and migratory birds of many varieties from far and near - even from the distant Siberia. The fabulous beauty of Chilika which has inspired poets to sing its glory and which can be best enjoyed from Balugaon, Barkul, Rambha and Satpada must be seen to be believed. One can also have a glimpse of the lake from the moving trains and vehicles on the road near these places. The atmosphere is just serene and undisturbed amidst the blue expanse of water on one side and an evergreen range of hills on the other. Dotted with a host of islands with romantic names, a cruise in Chilika will be a life-long memory.
Places of tourist interest in Chilika : Kalijai Island, Honeymoon Island, Breakfast Island, Birds Island, Nalabana (Island of Reeds), Parikud Island, etc. are some of the important and interesting spots inside the lake.
• D.G. Set
• Water sports
• Check out time: 8 A.M.
Room Details :
• Non AC Room
• AC Deluxe Room
• AC Cottage
• Non AC Family Room
Cancellation Policy And Terms & Condition :
Terms & Condition :
* 9%Service Tax + 10%Luxury Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Additional Extra Adult & Child charges @ Rs.150/- Per person will be on Direct Payment, Along Applicable with Breakfast Charges.
* Please carry your PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
Cancellation Policy :
* Upto 7 days in advance - 75% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* 7 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% of Booking amount will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours in advance - No refunded.
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation..
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Note: Peak Season Supplement as applicable for Durgapuja Period From 26th Sept to 02nd Oct 2017 & Konarak Festival Period From 01st Dec to 05th Dec,2017 & X- mass & New Year Period From 24th Dec, 2017 to 02nd Jan, 2018.