MPTDC Mandakini Resort Chitrakoot Madhya Pradesh
1740 /NIGHT Book
Address : Near Bus Stand Mp Chitrakoot Chitrakoot - 485334, Madhya Pradesh, India
( Image Courtsey M.P.Tourism )
Chitrakoot, 'the hill of many wonders', nestles peacefully in the northern spurs of the Vindhyas, a place of tranquil forest glades and quiet rivers, and streams where calm and repose are all pervading. This loveliest of Nature's gifts is also hallowed ground, blessed by the gods and sanctified by the faith of pilgrims. For Chitrakoot's spiritual legacy stretches back to legendary ages: it was in these deep forests that Rama and Sita spent eleven of their fourteen years of exile; here that the great sage Atri and Sati Anusuya meditated; and here where the principal trinity of the Hindu pantheon, Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh, took their incarnations.
• Lucknow Airport: 218 km (approx.)
• Chitrakoot Railway Station
Room Details :
• AC Room
• AC Deluxe Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.