MPTDC Tourist Motel Jhabua Madhya Pradesh
2590 /NIGHT Book
Address : NH 59, Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh 457661, India
( Image Courtsey M.P.Tourism )
Jhabua was the capital of a princely state of the British Raj's Central India, in the Bhopawar agency. Its area, with the dependency of Rutanmal, was approx 1776 square miles. After India's independence in 1947, its rulers acceded to India, and Jhabua became part of the newly created Madhya Bharat state, which in 1956 was merged into Madhya Pradesh. Bhavara (now, Azad Nagar) Region of Jhabua district is birth place of great freedom fighter Chandrashekhar Azad.
Room Details :
- AC Deluxe Room
- AC Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.