MPTDC Tourist Motel - Katni - Madhya Pradesh
2090 /NIGHT Book
Address : National Highway 7, Jabalpur Road,Jhingery Post Office, Katni.
( Image Courtsey M.P.Tourism )
Katni (also known as Murwara or Mudwara) is a town in the banks of the Katni River in Madhya Pradesh state of central India. It is the administrative headquarters of Katni District. It is located in the Mahakoshal Region of Central India. The city is 90 km away from the Divisional Headquarters of the region, Jabalpur. It is one of largest Railway Junctions in India. The city is famous for its abundance in lime and bauxite. Katni also possesses the largest Rail Yard and Biggest Diesel Loco Shed in India.
Room Details :
- AC Deluxe Room
- AC Room
- AC Suite Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.