MPTDC Hotel Narmada Retreat Maheshwar Madhya Pradesh
1990 /NIGHT Book
Address : Sahastra Dhara Road Maheshwar - 451224,Madhya Pradesh
( Image Courtsey M.P.Tourism )
Narmada Retreat-MPTDC, Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh, is a cosy abode for pilgrims who wish to pay their respect to the holy river Narmada. Tourists can catch a glimpse of remote India wherein they can see holy men, pilgrims, women carrying water pots and numerous temples while walking near the ghat. The stay in the comfortable accommodations is beautifully enhanced by the cordial ambience and gracious hospitality.
- Swimming Pool
Narmada Retreat-MPTDC is located at Sahastra Dhara road. Pandrinath temple (Approx. 0.5km) and Maheshwar fort (Approx. 1km) are nearby destinations located close to the hotel. One of the famous temples of Maheshwar, the Pandrinath temple honours Lord Vishnu. Its remarkable architecture that consists of Puranas, decorated doors that reflects the past era is truly commendable. Ahileshwara temple, Holkar fort and Omkareshwar temple are other significant sites that one can visit while touring Maheshwar.
Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport: 97 km (approx.)
Barwaha Railway Station: 51 km (approx.)
Room Details :
- Non AC Aircooled - 4 Bedded Family Room
- AC Deluxe Room :
- Suite Room
- Deluxe Swiss Cottage (Tent)
- AC Cottage Room
- AC Swiss Cottage (Tent)
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* 30 Days OR More - 80% Refund
* 15 Days To 29 Days - 60% Refund
* 3 Days To 14 Days - 40% Refund
* Less than 3 Days - No Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : 15 Days OR More - 50% Refund
* FOR THE PEAK PERIODS : Less than 15 Days - No Refund
* Amendment in dates will be treated as cancellation.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable + Hotel Actual cancellation charges will be applicable as per hotel policies.