Toran Hotel Girnar - Junagadh - Gujarat
1800 /NIGHT Book
Address : Majewadi Darvajo, Opp. RTO office, Junagadh.
An ancient fortified city rich in myth and legend, Junagadh lies at the foot of the temple-studded Girnar Hill. It derives its name from the 'old fort', which circles the medieval town.
The Girnar Hills that landscape Junagadh are a holy sanctuary to the Jains. The history of Mount Girnar dates back to the awesome empire of Ashoka, one of India's greatest emperors. Ashoka inscribed 14 edicts on a huge boulder en-route to Mt. Girnar peak. Junagadh's main feature is the Uperkot fort (upper fort), a sombre and inaccessible fortress.
Situated in the seventh largest city of Gujarat - Junagadh which has been the seat of kings & dynasties since the Mauryan and British period.The City with magnificent vestiges of a rich tradition coexisting with modernity lies amidst the tall Girnara mountains and offers a lot of diversions for the tourists.
Location : Junagadh is exciting places of interest to enjoy a memorable vacation. A visit to Girnar Hill will give you a greater insight into the various cultures and traditions of Junagadh.
Room Details :
- AC Deluxe Room
- AC Executive Deluxe Room
* 10% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Please mention following Details For Issuing room.
FIRST NAME LAST NAME AGE GENDER
* Please carry you PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* 10% Cancellation charges will be applicable for cancellations done 2 days in advance.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.