Toran Hotel Sumeru - Palitana - Gujarat
750 /NIGHT Book
Address :Tourism Corporation Of Gujarat, Station road, Palitana - 384270
Palitana is situated about 51 kms south west of Bhavnagar. Palitana is a sacred city of the Jains located about 215 km. from Ahmedabad. It is the gateway to the Shatrunjaya hill. Palitana is one of Jainism's holiest pilgrimage sites. About 863 temples are situated on the top of the Shatrunjaya hill. These temples are exquisitely carved in marble and built over a period of 900 years. The top of the Shatrunjaya hill is bounded by the sturdy walls and the temples are grouped in nine enclosures. Each group of these temples has a central temple with various minor temples clustered around it. Some of the temples were built in the 11th century but were destroyed by Muslims in the 15th and 16th centuries. The current temples belong to the 16th century. One has to climb the 600 m height of the hill. From the base of the hill to the summit one has to climb up for 2 kms, more than 3000 steps. At a moderate pace the ascent will take about two hours. You can also visit this place in Dolis or lift chairs. Walking sticks are also available. The Shatrunjaya hill provides a breathtaking view of Palitana town.
Location : Nearest airport is 50 km. bus station and railway station are nearest from the unit.
Room Details :
- AC Room
- Non AC Room
* 10% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Please mention following Details For Issuing room.
FIRST NAME LAST NAME AGE GENDER
* Please carry you PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* 10% Cancellation charges will be applicable for cancellations done 2 days in advance.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.