Toran Hill Resort - Saputara - Gujarat
2800 /NIGHT Book
Address : Dist - Dang , Saputara 394720
Take a deep breath. Disappear. You have entered nature’s womb.
In winter, at the spill of dawn, trek up to the Gandhi Shikhar as the river of light bathes the streams over undulating mountains and the drifting birds, into a magical dance of awakening.
In rains, breathe in the rolling hills of Saputara, echoing green hues, lush with flowers, and watch the meditating rain drops sitting still on sloping leaves. Some of the thickest forest cover in the state envelops you.
In summer, walk carefree on the expanse of the Governor’s hill and see the sun dip into the Saputara lake as the sky begins to shimmer with stars.
As your bus chugs uphill, crisscrossing over the Ambika river, you leave all the congestion of towns and cities far below you and enter the spirit world of tribal people. Nestled in the Sahyadri range, at an altitude of about 1000 m, this Dangi enclave derives its name from the Snake god revered by the tribals and translates as ‘the abode of serpents’, Saputara.
In spite of being the only hill station of Gujarat, it is minimally commercialized, still unspoiled.
Locations : Toran Hill Resort is located in Saputara. The resort is 172 km away from Dumas Airport in Surat. The nearest railheads are Nasik Road Railway Station, which is 77 km away and Bilimora Railway Station,
Room Details :
- I/C Executive Deluxe Room
- I/C Suite Room
* 10% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Please mention following Details For Issuing room.
FIRST NAME LAST NAME AGE GENDER
* Please carry you PHOTO ID PROOF along with you as per govt. policy.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* 10% Cancellation charges will be applicable for cancellations done 2 days in advance.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.