WBTDC Rupnarayan Tourist Lodge - Gadiara - West Bengal
999 /NIGHT Book
Address : Rupnarayan Tourist Lodge,P.O. : Dakshin Shibpur,Gadiara,Dist. : Howrah ,Pin : 711314.
Gadiara, 90 km from Kolkata, is a small village at the confluence of the Hooghly and Rupnarayan rivers. Gadiara is one of the most beautiful and popular picnic spots in Howrah district.
The ruins of Fort Mornington Point built by Lord Clive, and the lighthouse are the prominent attractions. Mayachar, a sprawling sandbank on the Rupnarayan River, is an interesting spot to idle on the secluded beach. Watching both the sunrise and sunset at the confluence of the rivers is a wonderful experience.
There are many places of interest in Gadiara such as Rupnarayan river, Fort Mornington Point.
Nearby excursion point is Geonkhali.
- Restaurant & Bar
- Conference Hall
- Credit Card Accepted
Room Details :
- Non A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
- Non A.C Standard Three Bedded Room
- A.C Standard Double Bedded Room
Cancellation Policy :
* More than clear 16 days - 20%
* Between Clear 08 days and clear 15 days - 40%
* Between Clear 04 days and clear 7 days -80%
* Less than clear 3 days no refund
'* 'Clear Days '' - means that the date of occupation and the date of cancellation would not conducted moreover, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS would not be exclude for calculation of cancellation charges for part
cancellation , normal refund rule will be charges as per rules.
* Refund admissible only upon production of the original reservation ticket.
* Refund Admissible for '' Hollong Tourist Lodge''
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable'.
* 5% Service Charge ,5% Luxury Tax & 9% Service Tax will be applicable on room rate and on direct payment.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.