APTDC Haritha Beach Resort Baruva - Srikakulam - Andhra Pradesh
1140 /NIGHT Book
Address : Sompeta Srikakulam - 532284, Andhra Pradesh.
Baruva is a village and a beach resort located near Sompeta in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh, India. The Mahendra Tanaya River merges into the Bay of Bengal at this place.
Baruva was used as a seaport in the era of British colonial rule in India up to 1948. In July 1917 a ship carrying goods sank in the sea. To commemorate this incident a pillar was constructed. The harbor is closed, but the old lighthouse stood until 2000. A light house has been constructed next to the beach resort. Baruva's beach is one of the oldest in Andhra Pradesh.
Room Type :
- AC Suite Room
- Non AC Suite Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* Cancellation done between 24-48 hrs before check-in = 20%
* Cancellation done above 48 hrs before check-in = 10%
* Cancellation done Within 1 days ( 24 hrs ) no show = 100% (No Refund /No Postponemet)
* Prepone / Postpone only once No Cancellation Thereafter.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
* Extra Pax / Mattress will be charge extra + Tax per night per head and on direct payment.
* EP Plan - Inclusive Accommodation, Room only Basis & All Taxes.
* This rates are applicable from 1st April 2017 to 31st Oct 2017