Maharashtra Yatra 3 Covering Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani
MUMBAI - Mahabaleshwar (3Nights)
Day 1 :- Mumbai - Mahabaleshwar (231 Km - 6 hrs drive) Arrival at Mumbai Airport / Railway Station.
Proceed to Mahabaleshwar. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Evening is free for relaxation and shopping. Overnight stay at Mahabaleshwar Hotel
Day 2 :- Mahabaleshwar
After Breakfast full day sightseeing covering various waterfalls and viewing points like Lingamala Waterfalls, Wilson Point, Bombay point, Monkey point, Connaught Peak, Hunter Point, Castle Rock, etc. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3 :- Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani - (45 minutes Drive) DAY TRIP
After Breakfast full daysightseeing covering various view points like Table land, Tapola, Rojopyri Caves, Parsi point, Dhom Dam, etc. Overnight stay at
Day 4 :- Mahabaleshwar - Mumbai - After breakfast proceed to Mumbai & drop at Mumbai Airport / Railway Station.
Private tour is operated with just your party With Driver
Comprehensive tour of the city
We can Quote for the Above Tour with 3/ 4 / 5 star Hotels included with Breakfast (CP ) OR Breakfast & Dinner (MAP )
All Tours With Personalised Driver
All Tours can be customised as per Your Requirements.
Places to visit in Mahabaleshwar
- Arthur's Seat Point : Arthur's seat point is an exotic and picturesque spot, overlooking the konkan. On the way to Arthur's point are the ancient Temples of Lord Shiva, 'Gau-Mukha' - Connected to a source of water. This is supposed to be the source of the five Deccan rivers - viz, Krishna, Koyna, Veena, Savitri & Gayatri.
- Elphinstone Point : The other places of interest here for holiday makers are the Echo Point, Malkam Point, Tiger Spring, Hunter Point, Castle Rock Point, Savitri Point, Elphiston point, Cannought Peak Point,WilsonPoint(Sunrise Point), Bombay Point (Sunset Point)and the Babington Point.
- Krishna valley : The krishna valley depicts the beautiful calligraphy of nature and a beautiful location for nature explorers and fun seekers.
- Venna Lake : The Venna lake is a great attraction to everybody with its dazzling sight, boating, facilities and stalls for games and eatables.It is within walking distance from Town (mahabaleshwar).
- Panchgini : A neighbouring Hill Station-(A famous education center).
- Lingmala waterfall : The Lingmala waterfall is an overflow from Venna lake and cascades down in a steep drop.One can easily notice the three steps it makes in its endeavour.
- Go Boating in Tapola lake : Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Tapola lake on a long boat ride. This lake in fact is the back water of the Koyana dam. A boat ride through the clean blue waters and along the lush green foliage is very soothing to the eyes and mind.
- Tapola Lake as seen from koyna valley, a bird's eyeviewgiving an overview of the backwaters spot of the Koyna Dam - a great picnic spot, (Bird's eyeview of tapola lake). Tapola Lake holding the time still at the backwaters of the koyna dam.
- Other places of interest: A small town called Wai on the banks of the river Krishna - famous ancient temple of Lord Ganesh.
- Pratapgad Fort : Pratapgad Fort is just 22 kilometers from Mahabaleshwar and stands 1,080 meters above sea level. It has been built on a spur which overlooks the road between the villages of Par and Kinesvar. Out of the 360 forts that bear testimony to the glory of Maharaja Chhatrapati Shivaji, the Pratapgad Fort is the fount from where the history of this legendary Maratha emperor turned into a decisive course after he scored a historic victory against the mighty Afzal Khan, commander of the Bijapur Adilshahi forces on November 10, 1659.
- Another formidable Fort of Shivaji Maharaja in its serpentine winding charm is a historic monument.This fort holds a commanding view of the konkan below one can easily see raigadh fort in the west and saddle back in the south.An exotic and breathtaking view of the misty mountains of Mahabaleshwar, a place you cannot afford to miss out if you are a genuine holiday maker.
- Try Horse Riding : While you can visit the various points in Mahabaleshwar either on foot or by car, another option is to hire a horse and add to the fun. For first-timers this may be a bit of a wobble, but it sure beats getting around in a motored vehicle.
Places to visit in Panchgani:
Apex Point, Baby Point, Devil's Kitchen, Dhome Dam, Grover Point, Harrison's Folly, Kachhawari Point, MRA-Moral Rearmament Training Centre, Meherbaba Caves, Parsi Point, Rajpuri Caves, Sydney Point and Table land.
Excursions from Panchgani:
Sajjangadh (10 Km.): With the Samadhi of Ramdas Swami, guru of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Wai (12 Km.): Known for it's ancient temple of Lord Ganapati, the Kashivishweshwar temple and the Buddhist caves
at Lonara (7 Km.).
Kana Lake (26 Km.): Source of water supply to Satara and Satara (45 Km.): the capital of the Maratha empire from 1699.
Cancellation Policy :
1 week before start of the journey , else cancellation charges applicable.
5 % charges applicable for refund back to your card in case of cancellation