Maharashtra Yatra 7 Covering Mumbai Ganpatipule Malvan Amboli Panji Kolhapur
MUMBAI - GANPATIPULE (2 Nights) / MALVAN (2 Nights) / AMBOLI - (1 Night) / PANJI (3 Nights)- / KOLAHPUR (1 Night))
Day 1 :- Mumbai - Ganpati phule (330km -7hrs drive )
Arrival at Mumbai Airport / Railway Station .
Proceed to Ganpatipule. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2 :- Ganpatipule
After Breakfast full Day sightseeing covering Swayambhu Ganesh Temple, Beach, Jaigad Fort, Pawas etc., Overnight stay at Ganpatipule. Stay at Hotel
Day 3 :- Ganpatipule - Malvan - (195km - 4 hrs drive)
After breakfast proceed to Malvan. On arrival check into the Hotel. Evening is free to spent on Seashore. Overnight stay at Malvan Hotel.
Day 4 :- Malvan
After Breakfast proceed for city sightseeing which includes Vengurla Beach, Shri Devi Sateri temple and the Rameshwar Mandir, Sindhudurg fort & Padmagad Fort etc. Overnight stay at Malvan Hotel.
Day 5 :- Malvan - Amboli- (2hrs drive )
After Breakfast proceed to Amboli. On arrival check into the Hotel. Later visit the points Temple view, Sea view, Parvati view, Sunset point, Shirgaonkar view, etc. Also the Source of Hiranyakeshi river. Overnight stay at Amboli.Stay at Hotel
Day 6 :- Amboli - Panji - (2hrs drive)
After Breakfast proceed to Panji. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Evening is free for to take a walking tour of the town. Overnight stay at Panji. Stay at hotel ,
Day 7 :- Panji -
proceed to see North Goa sightseeing. Overnight stay at Panji. Stay at Hotel.
Day 8 :- Panji -
proceed to see South Goa sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9 :- Panji - Kolhapur - (4hrs drive)
After Breakfast proceed to Kolhapur. On arrival Check in to the Hotel. Evening is free for to take a walking tour of the town & shopping. Overnight stay at
Day 10 :- Kolhapur - Mumbai - (376km)
After Breakfast visit to Mahalaxmi temple to take the Darshan & return to Mumbai.
Private tour is operated with just your party With Driver
Comprehensive tour of the city
We can Quote for the Above Tour with 3/ 4 / 5 star Hotels included with Breakfast (CP ) OR Breakfast & Dinner (MAP )
All Tours With Personalised Driver
All Tours can be customised as per Your Requirements.
Places visit in Ganptiphule
- Study the History: ‘Pracheen Konkan’ is a museum in Ganapatipule worth a visit for it depicts life as it was in the earlier years on this coastal belt. Set up by Vaibhav Sardesai with the help of the state government, it imparts information about the region to the tourists.
- Visit Ratnagiri: The birth place of the great freedom fighter Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Ratnagiri is located about 25 kilometers away from Ganapatipule. Tilak’s house, now called ‘Tilak Smarak’, is a landmark and open to visitors. Also of importance is the Patit Pawan Mandir. It was the first temple built for the non-Brahmins by revolutionary leader Swatantryaveer Savarkar. Some of the other attractions are the Bhatye Beach, The Coconut Research Center, Ratnadurg Fort, Bhagwati Bunder (sea port), the Seafood Processing Centre at Mirya and Thiba Palace which was built for the exiled king and queen of Burma (now Myanmar) in 1910-11, which is now converted into a museum.
- Visit a fort: Located 35 kms away from Ganapatipule is the Jaigad Fort, situated at the entrance of the river Shastri. This 17th century fort offers a commanding view of the sea and is also famous for a unique view of Konkan’s village life.
- Do Some Shopping: Ganapatipule offers a variety of local preparations like ‘ambapoli’ (thin pancakes of crushed and dried mango) and ‘phanspoli’ (thin pancakes of dried and crushed jackfruit). In summer, tourists can buy the world famous ‘Devgad Hapus’ mangoes.
- Gorge yourself on local cuisine: The variety of fish preparations are a ‘must have’ as is the ‘modak’ – a sweet dumpling which is lord Ganapati’s favorite dish.
- Malgund: Just 2 kilometers from Ganapatipule is a small village called Malgund - the birthplace of Keshavsut, one of the greatest Marathi language poets. Krushnaji Keshav Damle was his real name. The original residence of Keshavsut is now converted into a memorial where you will find on display his books as well as poems carved on marble slabs in the courtyard. The seashore of Malgund is wonderful too.
- Velneshwar: The beautiful village of Veineshwar, situated north of the Shastri River, has its own peaceful, coconut-fringed beach, where one can relax in tranquility. The village comes alive each year during the Maha Shivaratri fari, when pilgrims in large numbers visit the Old Shiva Temple.
- Pawas : Besides its scenic natural beauty and serenity. Pawas is well-known for the Ashram of Swami Swaroopanand (a spiritual leader who influenced an entire generation of Maharshtrians). A visit to this place is truly a journey through time.
- Marleshwar : 60 km. from Ganapatiple, is famous for its Shiva temple and waterfall. Derwan, 85 km from Ganapatipule, ius well known for its Shiv Shristi (and exhibition on Chhatrapati Shivaji). Parshuram, 112 km from Ganapatipule, is known for the Parshuram temple
Places visit in Amboli
- Radhanagari (Dajipur)
- Multifaceted Kolhapur
Places visit in Kohlapur
- Radhanagari (Dajipur)
- Panhala Fort
- Gagan Bavda
Cancellation Policy :
1 week before start of the journey , else cancellation charges applicable.
5 % charges applicable for refund back to your card in case of cancellation