Full Day Mumbai City Tour With Elephant Caves -Mumbai Maharashtra
8900 /PERSON Book
It is the capital of Maharashtra state, and its official language is Marathi although English and Hindi are widely spoken and understood. The fast-paced life has given rise to hordes of "fast-food outlets" on almost every road, offering lip-smacking choices of Mumbai's very own pau bhaji, bhel puri and kababs. There is no dearth, though, of multi-culinary delicacies dished out in posh restaurants by expert chefs. Mumbai is a shopper's delight with bargain buys, exclusive boutiques, ethnic markets and mini bazaars. This busy city is also the hub of a thriving cultural life, with a constant stream of performances in music, dance and drama. The seat of the Hindi film industry, known locally as Bollywood, it produces the largest number of films in the world. Mumbai caters to the adventurous and the romantic through its sporting activities, nightclubs, pubs, theatres, beaches and restaurants. Old and new, rich and poor, classical and modern -- its all here for you to savour andenjoy!
Elephanta Caves : Made out of solid rock, the Elephanta Caves date back to 600 AD, and attract more visitors each year than the entire city of Mumbai. No wonder: this place resonates with the spiritual energy of India. The cave complex is a collection of shrines, courtyards, inner cells, grand halls and porticos arranged in the splendid symmetry of Indian rock-cut architecture, and filled with exquisite stone sculptures of Hindu Gods and Goddesses. It is situated on Gharapuri Island in Mumbai's harbour, about an hour's boatride from the Gateway Of India.
Places Coverd in Mumbai City : The Prince of Wales Museum , Mani Bhavan , Dhobi Ghat ,etc.
Pick up from Hotel Mumbai at 08:00 am & move on Full Day City Tour at Mumbai WITH Elephant Caves (Places of Visit : Morning Gateway of India / Elephant Caves + Afternoon Hanging garden , Mani Bhavan,Marina Drive,Prince of Whales Museum Drives Passes High Court,University,Flora Fountain & Victoria Terminal & evening drop at Hotel Mumbai
Places of Visit : Morning Gateway of India / Elephant Caves + Afternoon Hanging garden , Mani Bhavan,Marina Drive,Prince of Whales Museum Drives Passes High Court,University,Flora Fountain & Victoria Terminal
* The Elephanta Caves & Prince of Whales Museum are closed on Monday. The 01st Boat to Elephanta caves depart @ 09:00 hrs & last Boat @15:00hrs & from Elephanta caves the 01st boat depart @ 12:30 Hrs & last boat at 18:00hrs. Ferry Service also closed in Monsoon during Rough Season.
* The Prince of Whales Museum opens @ 10:00 hrs.
* Pick up & Drop at Mumbai City Hotel OR Western Suburb Hotel (Borivali to Churchgate) Includes all Toll Tax & Parking for Local Journey.
* Shopping - Drivers / Guide instructed not to take Clients for shopping unless advised by the Clients/Travelers.
* Entrances on Direct Payment with help of guide /Driver.
*Entrance Cost Per Person Per Visit (subject to change):
* Boat to Elephant Island (Round Trip) -Foreginer /Indian Rs.175/ ,ToyTrain Jetty to Elephant Entrance - Foreginer/Indian Rs. 10 , Tax of Elephanta -Foreginer /Indian - Rs. 10 , Elephanta Caves Entrance - Foreginer Rs. 250 / Indian Rs. 25.00 , Prince of Whales Museum- Foreginer Rs. 300 / Indian Rs. 50.00 Mani Bhawan- Foreginer Rs. 20 / Indian Rs. 10 , Jahangir Art Gallery - Foreginer Rs. 20 / Indian Rs. 10 , Canheri Caves - Foreginer Rs. 100 / Indian Rs. 10
* Food Guide for Lunch /Dinner:
* Mumbai City Chetna /Samrat/Relish near Churchgate (Veg)
* Mahesh Lunch Home - Fountain/Juhu for Seafood
* Rajdhani Veg Thali Resturants – Nirmal Lifestyle Mall Mulund / Palladium Mall Parel /Phoenix Market City Kurla /R City Mall Ghatkoper / Mangaldas Market / Inorbit Mall Malad
At Elephanta - MTDC Restaurant Elephanta
1 week before start of the journey , else cancellation charges applicable. 5 % charges applicable for refund back to your card in case of cancellation.